[Firewall] Error noticed using 1.8.8a

Mark mark at voidzero.net
Sat Oct 14 09:01:29 MDT 2006

Not really. First question was, how to allow ICMP in my LAN, from
certain hosts *only* TO hosts like 192.168.2.1.

The second is from LAN/DMZ to internet. So 1 is to stay in the LAN zone,
while 2 is how to ping out externally.

This is because I want to block outgoing ICMP for a few hosts, and block
incoming ICMP for others.

It's not too important though and might be overkill to implement.