[Firewall] virtual interfaces on eth1

Martin Garcia mgarcia at nettix.com.pe
Wed Jun 6 14:05:00 MDT 2007

Hey guys:

Im newbie on arnos firewall, and Im very satisfied with such and easy and powerful firewall.

I have a question, I have a firewall that have some public Ip adresses on virtual
ethernet interfaces such as: eth1:1, eth1:2, eth1.3 and so on, with my old iptables
script, I need to point, for example, eth1:1 to my internal IP 192.168.1.1:80, then from
eth1:2 to 192.168.1.20:80 and so on,

I tried to load these interfaces on EXT_IF as eth1 eth1:1 eth1:2 eth1:3 but seems like
the firewall does not understand the ":"
Now I need to know if this is possible to get it,

Thanks in advance for your reply.

--
Cualquier duda o consulta estoy a su disposicion.

Atentamente / Sincerely

MARTIN GARCIA
Consultor Linux y redes
Nettix Peru
telf: +(511)9735-4848
<http://www.nettix.com.pe>
mailto:mgarcia at nettix.com.pe

y se considera que está limpio.

Para soluciones tecnologicas de valor agregado
visite: http://www.nettix.com.pe