[Firewall] virtual interfaces on eth1

Martin Garcia mgarcia at nettix.com.pe
Thu Jun 7 18:56:36 MDT 2007

Hey Boris:

Thanks for your soon reply.
I still cant do DNAT for specific IPs, the case is this:

I have 2 IPs:
200.62.XX.130 and 200.62.XX.146
they are assigned respectively in eth0 and eth0:1
I want to do:
200.62.XX.130:80>192.168.1.3:80
200.62.XX.146:80>192.168.1.5:80
so this way each IP manage their own httpd server.

Im also adding in OPEN_TCP 80 port.

this way does not work, when I do 80>192.168.1.3:80 it works.
May be Im doing something wrong

Thanks in advance for your answers.

--
Cualquier duda o consulta estoy a su disposicion.

Atentamente / Sincerely

MARTIN GARCIA
Consultor Linux y redes
Nettix Peru
telf: +(511)9735-4848
<http://www.nettix.com.pe>
mailto:mgarcia at nettix.com.pe

On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 15:15:00 +0200, Boris Folgmann wrote