[Firewall] Help: setting up port-forwarding

Neptunek neptunek at gazeta.pl
Sat Nov 3 14:47:11 MDT 2007

2007/11/2, Philip Prindeville <philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com>:
> Ok, well, since there's no Howto or FAQ available, I'll just put the
> question out there about what I want to do.

FAQ: (http://rocky.eld.leidenuniv.nl/page/iptables/qafaq.htm)
Q:  I want to forward (DNAT) from port 81 on my the firewall machine
to port 80 on a local host (192.168.0.3). How can I do this?
A: You can do this in almost the same way is a normal forward, only
thing you need to add is :81 to the localhost in the TCP_FORWARD /
UDP_FORWARD variables. In this case it would become
"81>192.168.0.3:80"

> Here's where things get a little more complicated.  I want to relocate
> Ssh as:
>
> 2201>192.168.1.1:22
> 2202>192.168.1.2:22
> 2203>192.168.1.3:22

So this is correct and NAT_TCP_FORWARD = 2201>192.168.1.1:22
must work good, but I don't check it :)