[Firewall] Help: setting up port-forwarding

Philip Prindeville philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com
Tue Nov 6 16:33:09 MST 2007

Well, I'm still not getting it.  If I have:

and is my local (internal) address, then how do I accept
connections on my public side on 2201, but not on my public side on 22?
(And of course, accept connections on my private side on 22...)

Or isn't that something I can do?

Do I need to run to instances of "sshd" instead, and have each one
specifically bind to an interface and port?

I was hoping to avoid that.