[Firewall] Port forwarding on multiple external IPs

Arno van Amersfoort arnova at rocky.eld.leidenuniv.nl
Fri Jul 25 00:08:58 MDT 2008

The current beta3 can do this. The README still needs updating. But here
is the info you need to get it work:

- For configuration-variables/rules which are related to the external
(internet) interface one can restrict the interface(s) for which it is
applied to, by adding either "{interface1,interface2,...}~" or
"{interface_ip1,interface_ip2}~" at the beginning of the rule. The
latter is especially handy for aliased interfaces.

Example 1: OPEN_TCP="eth0~22", would only open TCP port 22 (SSH) for
interface eth0

Example 2: OPEN_TCP="1.2.3.4~22", would only open TCP port 22 (SSH) for
               interface which has the IP 1.2.3.4

a.

E-mail    : arnova at rocky.eld.leidenuniv.nl