[Firewall] How to make aliases behave differently

Mark mark at voidzero.net
Tue Jul 29 03:51:37 MDT 2008

Hehe, sorry. I've got like 650 email messages here regarding the
firewall ;) Comment something like this into the config then, it's where
I normally look for these things..  ;)

Greetings,
-Mark.

# Mark van Dijk, mark at voidzero.net
# Social studies student -- retired ICT administrator.
# Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I.

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 07:58:16AM CEST, Arno van Amersfoort spoke 1.3K bytes, saying: