[Firewall] Version 1.90a

Arno van Amersfoort arnova at rocky.eld.leidenuniv.nl
Sat Jan 10 01:33:44 CET 2009

Are you sure it's line 504/505? The code you're mentioning is already
there....

And for Eli's problem: I find it hard to believe NAT is broken. Are you
sure you've used the 1.9 config (and not recycled the old 1.8). And have
a close look at your firewall log, this should provide a clue on what's
failing...

a.

E-mail    : arnova at rocky.eld.leidenuniv.nl