[Firewall] Something about v1.9.2j

Arno van Amersfoort arnova at rocky.eld.leidenuniv.nl
Wed Mar 3 12:01:56 CET 2010

Thanks for reporting the uninstall bug. I've fixed it.

About the non existing interface errors. Mind posting the output of "ip
link show" ?

Are you sure the firewall is started AFTER the network has been brought up?

And about the space/comma thing in variables. Most of the time both
work. Rule of the thumb is that space seperation should be used when you
want to group certain rules when using eg. interface restrictions (which
most ppl don't). For variables only takes interfaces both spaces &
commas are fine.

a.

E-mail    : arnova at rocky.eld.leidenuniv.nl