[Firewall] Authenticated PPPOE with Arnos firewall

Avram Dumitrescu phat at phat.ro
Tue Nov 30 17:48:22 CET 2010

Thank you for your prompt answers.

I managed to connect using the adsl client (RP-PPPoE version 3.5). Everything worked fine until I restarted the machine.

On boot it brings up eth0, eth1, ppp0 and runs the firewall script (in that order), and, until I manually ifdown/ifup eth0 it doesn’t do anything, the server on the other has access to the network but doesn’t resolve.

Any ideas?

Thank you,
Avram