[Firewall] Possible bug: restart doesn't detect changes in dyndns plugin

∫imøn ㋡ simon at simonbcn.net
Thu Jul 14 11:03:33 CEST 2011

Yes, "DYNDNS_RUN_AT_START=1".
I think the problem is in 50dyndns-host-open.plugin. The
plugin_restart() function simply inserts the old rule into the main
chain, it doesn't read the changes, it doesn't call to dyndns-helper
script to read the new rules.
I think that plugin_restart() function should be so simply like:

# Plugin restart function
plugin_restart()
{
  ## Re-add standard chain rules that are flushed on a restart
  echo "${INDENT}Restarting..."

  plugin_stop()
  plugin_start()
  return 0