[Firewall] Other possible bug in dyndns plugin

∫imøn ㋡ simon at simonbcn.net
Thu Jul 14 14:09:57 CEST 2011

I think the user is who must decide if open or not all ports to an IP.
It is assumed that when he does this is because he is fully confident
in that IP.
In my case, for example, I want open all ports of my remote server to
my own PC (I'm the administrator).
If I want open all ports to my PC, it's much more comfortable define
only the IP without ports.
By other side, the actual script doesn't complain when I report one IP
without ports.