[Firewall] Debian testers sought (was: Firewall version 2.0.1b-stable available for download)

Michael Hanke michael.hanke at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 17:53:52 CEST 2012

On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 06:52:02PM -0400, WC -Sx- Jones wrote:
> I need to rebuild a box but I am willing :)

Great -- would be good to get some feedback soonish.

> I just need Wheezy .. where did it go...

You can simply take the package from experimental and 'dpkg -i' it
manually.

It would be ideal if a few people would try upgrading the package from a
squeeze installation to 2.0.1b (from experimental). Upgrades with my
config seem to be working fine, having a few more data points would be
great.

Thanks in advance,

Michael

--