[Firewall] Help setting up NAT

Nathan Ekstrom nathan+arno at whiteboxdev.com
Fri Aug 24 18:16:58 CEST 2012

I have a 16 address subnet of static ip addresses from my ISP.  I would
like to use some of them and have certain machines on an internal network
look like they have a public ip address.  Attached is a diagram of my
network.

All internal network interfaces have addresses in the 192.168.1 subnet. The
static ip addresses that I can use are in a range similar to
55.55.55.98-110 while my linux router/firewall running the arno firewall
scripts is given an address like 56.56.56.52 for its external ip address
from my ISP.  I've done a tcpdump of the firewall's external adapter and
know that it is getting packets for addresses in my public subnet I'm just
having issues figuring out all the NAT rules.

I would appreciate any help, links to tutorials, suggested books, pretty
much anything at this point as everything I've found and tried has failed.

Thanks