[Firewall] Output

Lonnie Abelbeck lists at lonnie.abelbeck.com
Sun Dec 16 14:55:26 CET 2012

Hi,

Starting with the latest version of AIF 2.0.1d, you can now force the default policies, such as:

# By default, drop all LAN -> Internet traffic
LAN_INET_DEFAULT_POLICY_DROP=1

# By default, drop all DNZ -> Internet traffic
DMZ_INET_DEFAULT_POLICY_DROP=1

# By default, drop all LAN -> Local (AIF box) traffic
LAN_DEFAULT_POLICY_DROP=1

Look at the firewall.conf file for more information on theses variables.  By default (undefined), the default policies are automatically set based on related rules to make sense.

I hope this answers the question your asked.

Lonnie