[Firewall] Output

Lonnie Abelbeck lists at lonnie.abelbeck.com
Sun Dec 16 14:55:26 CET 2012

Starting with the latest version of AIF 2.0.1d, you can now force the default policies, such as:

# By default, drop all LAN -> Internet traffic

# By default, drop all DNZ -> Internet traffic

# By default, drop all LAN -> Local (AIF box) traffic

Look at the firewall.conf file for more information on theses variables.  By default (undefined), the default policies are automatically set based on related rules to make sense.

I hope this answers the question your asked.