[Firewall] 2.0.1 on debian squeeze?

Norbert Gerhards n.gerhards at ib-gerhards.de
Fri Feb 24 19:09:19 CET 2012

Hi,

thank you for your immediate help.

I followed your instructions and with ./install.sh the firewall
installed perfectly and the following configuration routine was
very clear (Thanks Arno!).

What I miss though is the file debconf.cfg, because that seemed
to me a nice abstract of firewall.conf, easier to find and edit
things.

Any hint for this, too?

Thanks a lot

Norbert