[Firewall] checking on any multiroute plugin additions people may have written

Gustin Johnson gustin at meganerd.ca
Tue Feb 28 02:33:14 CET 2012

I have used Arno's iptables script in addition to a custom built script to
do load balancing across 3 connections.  I did not use the plugin but had a
simple bash script that made use of the examples at http://lartc.org

I have not spent any time integrating it or cleaning it up (it is something
I needed for a week with 2 days notice).  Your welcome to it once I dig it
out of the machine in question.