[Firewall] Hi , asking how cant get cod getstatus udp flood stop

hapi at you.hopto.me hapi at you.hopto.me
Tue Jan 17 18:28:43 CET 2012

Hi
We have huge problem with Call of Duty getstatus UDP flood and i like to
get it working with arno-iptables.
I have tryed on custom-rules but does not block udp flood attack
/etc/arno-iptables-firewall/custom-rules
iptables -A INPUT -p UDP -m length --length 41:45 -m recent --set --name
getstatus_cod
iptables -A INPUT -p UDP -m string --algo bm --string "getstatus" -m
recent --update --seconds 1 --hitcount 20 --name getstatus_cod -j DROP
and direct to console but not work for me can anyone help me with this
problem.
more info: http://rankgamehosting.ru/index.php?showtopic=1320
Thx.
hapi.