[Firewall] VLANs informations

Eduardo Belotto belotto at riopretrans.com.br
Wed Jul 11 00:59:41 CEST 2012

Hi Guys,
We are having the problem like the explanation above:

DMZ
network eth1.100 - 10.0.0.0/24
network eth1.101 - 10.0.1.0/24
network eth1.102 - 10.0.2.0/24
network eth1.103 - 10.0.3.0/24

LAN

network eth1.104 - 10.0.4.0/24
network eth1.105 - 10.0.5.0/24
network eth1.106 - 10.0.6.0/24

INET
network eth1.107 - 10.0.7.0/24

                                                       eth1.100
                                                       eth1.101
                                                       eth1.102
                                                       eth1.103
                                                         DMZ

                                                   =========
      eth1.104
eth1.107 - 10.0.107.0/24 ===  ARNO   =========== eth1.105
=========                     eth1.106

These network are handles by a router IBM x3550 that´s running the
arno-firewall.
This machine doesn´t have any of these network cards, it only has 2
interfaces that we bind all the vlans.
Ower target problem is blocking certains networks that are not handles
by this router. These networks just forward between 1 or more interfaces.
We want to block all the traffic comming from the DMZ to the LAN
interface and block all the traffic comming from the lan interface to
the DMZ.
There´s some traffic is just forward to the remote end point, these LANs
use this machine to touch  the service on other´s NETs.
We would like some help for this chalenge.
Thanks.