[Firewall] Linux 3.4.2 Kernel - ipt_LOG --> xt_LOG

Adam Young ay-arno at fizhoo.com
Tue Jun 19 18:44:03 CEST 2012

Arno,

You are welcome. Here is the output of the "Warning" from the daily build:

Arno's Iptables Firewall Script v2.0.1c-DEVEL
Platform: Linux 3.4.2-linode44 i686
Checking/probing Iptables modules:
 Loaded kernel module ip_tables.
 Loaded kernel module ip6_tables.
 Loaded kernel module nf_conntrack.
 Loaded kernel module nf_conntrack_ipv6.
 Loaded kernel module nf_conntrack_ftp.
 Loaded kernel module xt_conntrack.
 Loaded kernel module xt_limit.
 Loaded kernel module xt_state.
 Loaded kernel module xt_multiport.
 Loaded kernel module iptable_filter.
 Loaded kernel module ip6table_filter.
 Loaded kernel module iptable_mangle.
 Loaded kernel module ip6table_mangle.
 Loaded kernel module ipt_REJECT.
 Loaded kernel module ip6t_REJECT.
WARNING: Modules "xt_log|ipt_LOG,ip6t_LOG" failed to load. Assuming
compiled-in-kernel.
 Loaded kernel module xt_TCPMSS.
 Loaded kernel module iptable_nat.
 Module check done...

Not sure if this is harmless. But, posted for your review nonetheless.
Other than the warning, it appears to be working as intended.

Please let me know if you need anything else. Thanks for the quick response!

AY