[Firewall] Warnings and errors of plugin dyndns?

Arno van Amersfoort arnova at rocky.eld.leidenuniv.nl
Fri Mar 23 11:28:43 CET 2012

Apparently cron is unable to deliver any stderr output to eg. the root
user and that's why it's ending up in deadletter (no MTA installed?).
These errors/warnings happen occasionaly due to glitches in your network
and/or dns servers. You can safely ignore them. I think you can only
disable them when hacking the cron-helper script, but I'd simply ignore
it if I were you.

a.