[Firewall] Warnings and errors of plugin dyndns?

Arno van Amersfoort arnova at rocky.eld.leidenuniv.nl
Mon Mar 26 07:12:53 CEST 2012

This is by design. The helper script is normally executed by cron and
not the main firewall script. Because of this, the choice was made to
output any errors to stderr and let cron handle them. In this way one
can directly detect any eg. network issues, since logging them to syslog
will only reveal problems when one inspects the logs files...

a.