[Firewall] I really need help to set up PASV port forwarding across NAT

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Thu Oct 4 19:01:18 CEST 2012

Hi Arno...

Thanks for responding...

What I have is a cable modem.... The firewall is off and all ports (1-65535) are being forwarded to my network. The computer that I am using for a firewall has 2 interfaces. The One that's connected to the cable modem has the IP and is connected to the modem interface which has an IP

My internal network is with the ftp server at

Relevant script settings are as follows

OPEN_TCP="20 21 60000:65535"

I really do appreciate your assistance with this.