[Firewall] Next problem

Lonnie Abelbeck lists at lonnie.abelbeck.com
Fri Oct 5 16:34:32 CEST 2012

Eli,

If you want to forward UDP 9987 to your internal host 192.168.0.11 using the same port, you *only* need:
--
NAT_FORWARD_UDP="9987>192.168.0.11"
--

By also having OPEN_UDP="9987" you are tying to do two different things with the same packet.

So, remove OPEN_UDP="9987" and make sure you have matching double-quotes.

Lonnie