[Firewall] New Next Problem

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Wed Oct 10 11:54:35 CEST 2012

To be clearer

As a reminder... I am running a cable modem configured to be a dumb
modem only. My external ip is provided via dhcp from my isp and is a
public ip.

The following while brief represents my accurate configuration.

dsl-ppp-modem.conf is disabled.

EXT_IF="eth1"
INT_IF="eth2"
INTERNAL_NET="192.168.0.1/24"

NAT=1
NAT_INTERNAL_NET="$INTERNAL_NET"

NAT_FORWARD_TCP="80,443>192.168.0.211"

As indicated. I can surf the net just fine. I can access my internal
services from outside my network just fine. I cannot access my
internal services through my external interface from my internal
network.

Thanks for any help / guidance you can provide :)

Eli