[Firewall] New Next Problem

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Wed Oct 10 13:35:10 CEST 2012

After a bit of research.... >It looks like I need to establish rules
to enable NAT loopback, but I have no idea how to do that.

Is there a way to configure that directly in the script's comfiguration file?
Do I need custom rules? If so would somebody be so kind as to guide me
on how to set that up? And if I need custom rules, then I would like
to add a feature request for the script.