[Firewall] NAT Loopback, code review

Lonnie Abelbeck lists at lonnie.abelbeck.com
Thu Oct 11 07:50:40 CEST 2012

Hi Eli,

Hmmm, try uncommenting the ip4tables ... NAT_POSTROUTING_CHAIN lines (2 sets of 2 lines each) and see if that fixes it.

Perhaps some sort of redirect at the HTTPS server is not matching the original CONNTRACK ?

Shame to have to also build the NAT_POSTROUTING_CHAIN for these special cases, but so it may be.

Thanks for testing,