[Firewall] using host names

Randy thejunk.b at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 01:37:17 CEST 2013

Thanks for a great firewall.

Is it possable to use host names instead of ip's to foward ports?

I have a machine set up an an external firewall.  I use your script for the
firewall.  This machine also does NAT, chache DyDNS, Routing, and DHCP.  I
receintly enabled the dynamic dns and removed a lot of the statically assigned

I do need to be able to forward a couple of ports to some of these formaly
static machines.

Something like  NAT_FORWARD_TCP="12764>somehost"

In the future I want to do the same thing for dmz

If it ain't broke tweek it