[Firewall] force-reload error

Randy thejunk.b at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 23:04:06 CET 2013

I have been advised by my local lug group to file a bug report to arno's
firewall.

It seams that when I set the absolute path to "/usr/what-ever/arno-iptables-
firewall force-reload" in a script at "/etc/arno-iptables-firewall/said-script"
that is run as a cron job, arno-iptables-firewall is unable to find "iptables"
to complete the force-reload.  My local lug tells me that is because arno's is
not using the absolute path to iptables.

Once again Thanks for a great firewall Arno.

Randy

--
If it ain't broke tweek it