[Firewall] Open UDP-Port for Plex

Gustin Johnson gustin at meganerd.ca
Fri Jul 19 23:32:43 CEST 2013

UDP can be a pain to test.  It is possible that the traffic is being
filtered upstream by your ISP.

First things first, I would use hping3 (or netcat) on a client machine and
tcpdump on the router to see if you can actually get those packets to your
router.

Repeat this from outside your lan to see if it is an ISP issue.