[Firewall] Help configuring internal rules

Chris Vavruska vavruska at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 01:08:02 CET 2013

I have two internal interface cards: br1 (192.168.1.0) & br2 (192.168.2.0).

I want to have all access to the host firewall allowed for br1. For this I
added TRUSTED_IF="br1". Which worked fine until turned on br2 which I only
want to allow dhcp(upd/67) & dns(udp/53). I added LAN_OPEN_UDP="53 67" to
allow this but this basically disabled my TRUSTED_IF config since it now
appears to only allow 53 & 67 to access the firewall host. Can I do what I
want to do with the configs or do I need to add custom rules?
I also want to allow hosts on the br2 network to access certain ip hosts on
the br1 network such as the printer.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris