[Firewall] Redireckt to lokal port

Gustin Johnson gustin at meganerd.ca
Mon Apr 28 23:45:48 CEST 2014

You could just configure webmin to listen on another port as well (which
you would still need to open up in the directive mentioned previously).

I have not used webmin in a while, but a few of my friends do.  I have them
configured to use ssh as a socks proxy, then they use that proxy in their
browser to connect to their internal hosts.  I am uncomfortable opening up
webmin to world.