[Firewall] Firewall version 2.0.1e-stable available for download

Arno van Amersfoort arnova at rocky.eld.leidenuniv.nl
Sun Feb 2 09:33:41 CET 2014

Hi all,

It's been a long time since we've released a new stable version of our
firewall but apparently there's no need for bug-fix releases, which we
can only consider a good thing :-) This release therefor mainly focusses
on some small improvements and tweaks.

You can grab it from:
http://rocky.eld.leidenuniv.nl/arno-iptables-firewall/arno-iptables-firewall_2.0.1e.tar.gz

CHANGELOG:

Version 2.0.1e (February 2, 2014)
---------------------------------
* Updated arno-fwfilter
* Updated install.sh for Git
* traffic-shaper plugin, allow DOWNLINK=0 to disable inbound (ingress)
shaping
* Updated Gentoo init script (thanks to Erki Ferenc)
- Removed some Gentoo specific stuff that isn't required anymore
- Removed TRACE option. It's broken and there's no good way to implement it
+ Added DMZ_INPUT_DENY_LOG variable support for default "AIF:DMZ-INPUT
denied:" logs, "0" disables logs
+ Added DMZ_OUTPUT_DENY_LOG variable support for default "AIF:DMZ->LAN
denied:" logs, "0" disables logs
* DYNDNS & Traffic Accounting Plugin refactor
* Misc. tweaks

Njoy!

E-mail    : arnova at rocky.eld.leidenuniv.nl

 From - Thu