[Firewall] nf_conntrack: table full, dropping packet.

Michel van Dop mvandop at xs4all.nl
Wed Jun 11 11:09:00 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have problem on stream server, i get this in the system log:

Jun 10 20:07:25 localhost kernel: nf_conntrack: table full, dropping
packet.

I change it to 32768 I do this:

sysctl -w net.netfilter.nf_conntrack_max=32768
net.netfilter.nf_conntrack_max = 32768

But when i restart the firewall he is default to 16384

When i start the firewall i see the output this:

Configuring general kernel parameters:
 Setting the max. amount of simultaneous connections to 16384
 net.nf_conntrack_max = 16384

How to change this to 32768 in the firewall.conf?

I already change it on /etc/sysctl.conf

net.netfilter.nf_conntrack_max=32768

Thank you,

Michel