[Firewall] How to make two internat nets visible to each other

Jānis je at ktf.rtu.lv
Wed Feb 4 15:12:23 CET 2015

Hi there!
  have a box with 3 NICs, 1 - external and two internal serving
separate private networks (192.168.1.0/24 and 192.168.2.0/24). While
both private nets communicates with internet, it is not possible to
see (to connect to) the servers on neighbouring private net.

I believe it is extremely simple, but how could I achieve it? Does it
has anything with Arno's script configuration or it is just routing
question?

Regards - Janis