[Firewall] CentOS 7 and boot problem

Michel van Dop mvandop at xs4all.nl
Thu Jun 18 10:26:00 CEST 2015

Hi,

I found the problem. There was a default firewall active (i think the
default firewall start later on the startup after arno's script).

To disabled: systemctl disable firewalld

To enabled Arno-iptables-firewall: systemctl enable
arno-iptables-firewall

Ather the reboot everythink is working fine now!

Best regards,

Michel

--

Links: