[Firewall] firewall not start in boot system

x mounix50 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 07:54:39 CEST 2017

Hi
My arno-iptables-firewall Cannot read the allowed internal MAC address
file "/etc/arno-iptables-firewall/mac-addresses". How can  to  solve
this problems? My arno-iptables-firewall  not stasrt at system boot . I
read and study files in  path /usr/share/doc/arno-iptables-firewall but
can not  to obtain  information about this problem . I study
README.debian file  but not obtain  answer  for my problems . Please
help me for solve this requests. I use of ubuntu 16.04. Thanks  .