[Firewall] Shields Up test on Arno Firewall default settings

Robin rgs at creasehuggett.co.uk
Mon May 29 14:01:30 CEST 2017

I have run the  shields up test on my Arno  firewall default settings.
The results imply that I should wish to have my ports in stealth mode
and not respond to ping. How do I do that with Arno,

Where in Ubuntu 16.04 is the config file?

Robin

This is the report from the test:

GRC Port Authority Report created on UTC: 2017-05-29 at 11:42:43
Results from scan of ports: 0-1055

     7 Ports Open
  1049 Ports Closed
     0 Ports Stealth
  1056 Ports Tested

NO PORTS were found to be STEALTH.

Ports found to be OPEN were: 53, 80, 88, 443, 989, 993, 995

Other than what is listed above, all ports are CLOSED.

TruStealth: FAILED - NOT all tested ports were STEALTH,
                    - NO unsolicited packets were received,
                    - A PING REPLY (ICMP Echo) WAS RECEIVED.

Tested without firewall on Hub